Released amid a stiff competition from Gunturodu and Dwaraka, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, a comic caper starring Raj Tarun and Anu Emmanuel, got positive reviews and is going steady at the box-office with decent collections.
According to the latest update from the movie’s PR team, KUJ has collected 3.50 crore share in its opening weekend and bettered the tally by adding another 1 crore until Tuesday night, taking its total collections to 4.50 until last night. At this pace, KUJ is all set to enter profit zone by the first week.
Vamsi Krishna has directed Kittu Unnadu Jagratha and Anil Sunkara has produced it. The film had its music scored by Anup Rubens.
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
Articles that might interest you