Young hero Raj Tarun-starrer comic caper Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is slated to hit the screens on March 3rd. The buzz surrounding the movie is quite good. Today is the last day of Kittu Unnadu Jagratha’s shoot.
The traditional pumpkin-breaking ceremony will take place at Ramanaidu Studios this evening. In the film, Raj Tarun will be seen in the role of a dog thief. Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel is the film’s female lead.
Vamsi Krishna has directed this movie and Anil Sunkara has produced it. Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan will be seen in an important role.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you