After a long delay, Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini is releasing amidst positive buzz today. Couple of days ago, the film’s producer Lagadapati Sridhar organized a special preview show for select audiences from all walks of life and those who watched it raved about the film’s highly emotional drama and engaging performances.
Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’s result is crucial for Sudheer Babu, who has not tasted much success with his last few films. Directed by R Chandru, the film is an official remake of Kannada hit, Charminar. Lagadapati Sridhar is expressing huge confidence over the film’s success and he even assures of returning money to those who did not like the film.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you