Popular veteran Telugu director Kodi Rama Krishna suffered mild chest pain today. The director was in Chennai and he has been admitted to a local hospital there. Apparently, Kodi Rama Krishna was fasting for the past two days and that is said to be one of the reasons for the unease.
His daughter Divya Deepthi has confirmed that the director is out of danger. “His BP has come down to a level below normal. He has been advised rest and he is not in danger”, she said. The director has some huge hits in Telugu to his credit, including ‘Arundhati’. He has a long standing association with our parent firm Mallemaala Entertainments.
123telugu.com wishes Kodi Rama Krishna garu a speedy recovery.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI