Veteran Director Kodi Ramakrishna garu underwent a successful emergency bypass surgery and he is now recovering from the same. The surgery team was headed by Dr. D.J.Reddy.
The successful director was admitted to a hospital in Chennai after he complained of chest pain and it was initially assumed to be discomfort arising out of a long fast. Many senior members of the Industry have been enquiring about his health and they are expected to visit him in the next few days.
Kodi Ramakrishna garu is known for his unique way of handling emotional and devotional subjects. Some of his biggest hits include ‘Arundhati’ and ‘Ammoru’
We wish the director a speedy recovery.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?