Anirudh Ravichander is one of the most sought after musicians in India today after capturing the imagination of an entire generation with the smash hit ‘Why this Kolaveri Di?’. Anirudh is still a very young guy who has just started out in the industry but he has his head firmly on his shoulders. In a recent interview given to a leading newspaper, Anirudh said that he was not very keen on Bollywood currently. “A lot of Bollywood offers have come in, but I want to take it slow. I have just started out in Tamil and I would like to do more here before branching out”, said the youngster.
The youngster is also amused with the instant stardom that came knocking overnight. “I was a very bad student in college and I was never popular with my professors. But I have been getting calls of appreciation from them and it feels really nice and strange”, said Anirudh in a lighter vein.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections