For the last couple of weeks, the Tamil film industry has been taking part in a theater strike as a protest against the exorbitant VPF being charged by the Digital Service Providers. And on Sunday (March 8), entire Kollywood will be shut in a protest against a few rampant social issues that have been affecting people’s lives in the state since a long time.
Kollywood is protesting against the controversial Sterlite Nuclear plant and is also demanding the setting up of a board to resolve the Cauvery dispute. The Nadigar Sangam and Tamil Film Producer’s Council have urged the members of the Tamil film fraternity to extend their support to the protest.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date