Noted writer Kona Venkat is excited about Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’. Kona says that he has seen the final cut of the film and he is predicting a big hit for Ravi Teja.
“Just watched the final edit of BALUPU.. It’s a super hit film.. Raviteja is back. Shruti Haasan is d show stealer in Balupu. Brahmi at his best. Anjali & Prakashraj are big assets to d film. Gopichand hits d bulls eye. PVP cinema deserves the full credit for its extravagant production values. Thaman did a great job in lifting the film up.” , he tweeted.
Balupu is currently in post production mode and it is expected to hit the screens on June 28th. Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Anjali and Shruti Haasan in this mass entertainer. The film is crucial for Ravi Teja as he has been going through a lean run. If the movie succeeds, it will truly be a remarkable comeback for Ravi Teja.
- Karthi-Rakul’s romance in Khakee impresses family audiences
- There’s no need to make a biopic on NTR: Purandeswari
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Villainy and action episodes in Khakee enthrall audiences
- SLB’s Padmavati postponed