Ace writer Kona Venkat is a busy bee these days. While he’s awaiting the release of his directorial debut titled ‘Ram & Juliet’, he’s also busy writing scripts for other films. In recent times, he had worked on Ravi Teja’s Power, along with K S Ravindra (Bobby) and his previous film, Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummedha has already released in theatres.
The latest news is that Kona Venkat is all set to write a script for a Hindi film and this time, he has signed a film which will star Abhishek Bachchan. “Happy to sign a film with @juniorbachchan .. The subject will be surprising and shocking.. First of its kind on Indian screen.#Challenging,” Kona Venkat posted on Twitter. More details are expected to be revealed soon.
Meanwhile, Kona Venkat is thrilled that Samantha is going to launch the first look of his upcoming film ‘Ram & Juliet’ on February 14. The film is expected to be showcased on TV and internet in summer this year.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you