Sometime back, we had reported that director Prabhu Deva launched his production house and will make some interesting medium budget films. It is also a known fact that for one of the projects, he signed up milky beauty Tamanna as the female lead.
Now, latest update reveals that ace writer Kona Venkat has joined hands with Prabhu Deva and will co-produce the film in his MVV CInemas banner. Touted to be a horror comedy, this film will be made in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Kona will pen the dialogues for the Telugu version. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this projects.
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
Articles that might interest you