Sometime back, we had reported that director Prabhu Deva launched his production house and will make some interesting medium budget films. It is also a known fact that for one of the projects, he signed up milky beauty Tamanna as the female lead.
Now, latest update reveals that ace writer Kona Venkat has joined hands with Prabhu Deva and will co-produce the film in his MVV CInemas banner. Touted to be a horror comedy, this film will be made in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil simultaneously.
Kona will pen the dialogues for the Telugu version. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this projects.
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions