Ace writer Kona Venkat is writing a script for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. A self proclaimed fan of Pawan Kalyan, Kona Venkat has seen the stupendous rise of Pawan Kalyan’s stardom since the days of Tholi Prema. The two have been friends for several years and Kona Venkat considers Pawan Kalyan almost like his brother. For the past few days, he has been working on a script for Pawan Kalyan and he’s planning to meet the Powerstar soon to narrate the story. “I’m ready with my story for PK.. Waiting tonarrate it to him.. Will do it soon as he is busy with GS. I’msure he would love it,” Kona Venkat had posted on Twitter back in March. Now, he’s busy giving final touches to the script before going for a full narration. “I want Sreenu Vaitla to direct PK.. Let’s hope for the best,” Kona Venkat said on Twitter. Will his dream come true? Lets wait and watch.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February