Off late, Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ has been in the news for all sorts of reasons. This long delayed film is now gearing up for shoot as the pre-production work is nearing completion.
As per the buzz, famous Tollywood script writer Kona Venkat will be penning the dialogues for this film. The shoot is expected to start in the month of February.
Pawan’s close friend Sharrat Marar will be producing the film and Anisha Ambrose, who was last seen in a cameo in Gopala Gopala has been selected for the heroine’s role.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you