Off late, Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ has been in the news for all sorts of reasons. This long delayed film is now gearing up for shoot as the pre-production work is nearing completion.
As per the buzz, famous Tollywood script writer Kona Venkat will be penning the dialogues for this film. The shoot is expected to start in the month of February.
Pawan’s close friend Sharrat Marar will be producing the film and Anisha Ambrose, who was last seen in a cameo in Gopala Gopala has been selected for the heroine’s role.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed