Ace writer Kona Venkat, is creating a brand for himself in Bollywood. The talented writer penetrated into Hindi films when his story, Ready was remade by Salman Khan. In an interview, Kona Venkat was asked if he will be writing more for Hindi films any time soon, an excited Kona replied “Ready gave me the entry into Bollywood. Now, I’ve given my story for No Entry by Entry which has Salman in the lead. Also, I’ve narrated a story to Abhishek Bachchan, and I have signed a deal with his production house too. This movie will start shooting in November”.
To add to this, Venkat has said that he has narrated a story to Sridevi when he accidentally met her in US. She got impressed with the story, and this might also materialize if every thing goes well. Lets hope Venkat makes it big in Bollywood as well.
- Samantha Cuts Short Her Post-Wedding Holiday
- After NTR and Charan, it’s Allu Arjun for Sukumar
- Malayalam heart-throb unveils Rana’s NRNM’s trailer
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Uddanam victims once again
- Varun Tej all set to score his first $1 million
Articles that might interest you