Now that the film has been declared a huge hit, Janatha Garage’s director, Koratala Shiva is busy giving interviews all over. Speaking to a leading channel, he said that he was very disappointed with the mixed talk his film received from the first show.
Adding further, he said that fans expected a much more massy NTR in the film and this might have upset them and thus gave the mixed talk. Koaratala also very clearly said that whatever flaws he made in his films, he will make sure that they are not repeated again in future.
This shows the down to earth nature of the director and probably this is the reason for his success as the filmmaker. Meanwhile, Janatha Garage is doing decent business and has been declared as NTR’s biggest hit till date.
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you