Bharat Ane Nenu is a political drama and Mahesh will be seen in the role of a Chief Minister in it. Naturally, there would be several apprehensions and speculations about the film’s story. And Koratala Siva clears it all in his latest media interaction.
Koratala Siva said that Bharat Ane Nenu has no satirical dialogues and that it does not target any particular political party or leader. The director further said that BAN’s story has enough emotions, family drama and romance.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you