Right from his blockbuster directorial debut movie, Mirchi, Koratala Siva has been keeping the shooting script at Lord Balaji’s feet at Tirupathi and offering special prayers. Koratala followed this sentiment for Srimanthudu and Janatha Garage and gave blockbusters.
And recently, Koratala Siva took the script of his next film with Mahesh and offered special prayers at Tirupathi and sought the Lord’s blessings. Let’s hope that Koratala’s winning streak continues with this movie as well.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?