Writer-director Koratala Siva, whose latest film Janatha Garage opened to some phenomenal opening collections, has expressed his happiness over the film’s success and the positive response it received from fans and movie lovers alike.
In a success meet that was held yesterday, the director said that Janatha Garage’s success has given him a hat-trick and that it has increased his responsibilities as a filmmaker. Terming Janatha Garage as the best film in his career so far, the director said he didn’t expect such a huge response for the film.
The film’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers said that Janatha Garage has received a blockbuster talk from all areas.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting