The success of Mirchi has done wonders to the career of Koratala Siva. He got to direct superstar Mahesh in just his second flick. Now, Siva has signed yet another flick under the banner Universal Media.
Speaking about this development Siva said, “Post the release of Mirchi, Danayya approached me to direct a film. However I agreed to do a film with Mahesh Babu under Mytree movies banner. Once I finish this flick, I will move on to Danayya’s project” He also added that his movie will have a top hero in the lead role. As to which hero will land the role, only time will tell.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you