The success of Mirchi has done wonders to the career of Koratala Siva. He got to direct superstar Mahesh in just his second flick. Now, Siva has signed yet another flick under the banner Universal Media.
Speaking about this development Siva said, “Post the release of Mirchi, Danayya approached me to direct a film. However I agreed to do a film with Mahesh Babu under Mytree movies banner. Once I finish this flick, I will move on to Danayya’s project” He also added that his movie will have a top hero in the lead role. As to which hero will land the role, only time will tell.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover