From the past few days, there were several rumors making the rounds that Mahesh Babu will be seen in a double role in Koratala Siva film. Quashing all rumors, the director himself revealed on twitter, that the super star will not be seen in a dual role, and Kannayya is also not the title of the film.
This untitled flick will go on sets next month, and this is Siva’s second movie post the super success of Mirchi. The expectations are sky high, and Shruti Hassan is playing the female lead. Mytri movies banner is producing this flick.
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
- KRR Wants To Work With Nani, Rana
Articles that might interest you