From the past few days, there were several rumors making the rounds that Mahesh Babu will be seen in a double role in Koratala Siva film. Quashing all rumors, the director himself revealed on twitter, that the super star will not be seen in a dual role, and Kannayya is also not the title of the film.
This untitled flick will go on sets next month, and this is Siva’s second movie post the super success of Mirchi. The expectations are sky high, and Shruti Hassan is playing the female lead. Mytri movies banner is producing this flick.
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
Articles that might interest you