Writer turned director Koratala Siva is awaiting the release of Janatha Garage, his third directorial venture. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 1. The trailer, which showcased the film’s hero NTR as a nature lover and Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal as a people’s lover, became a huge hit among the fans.
Interestingly, starting from Prabhas in Mirchi and Mahesh in Srimanthudu, all of Koratala Siva’s protagonists share the common point of love for people and the society around. In his latest interview, Koratala Siva revealed the myth behind this uncanny similarity in his heroes’ characterisations.
The director said that good people put others before self and vouch for humanity and goodness in the society and that makes them interesting. Koratala said that he enhances this very virtue in his heroes by giving them larger than life treatment.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans