Writer turned director Koratala Siva is awaiting the release of Janatha Garage, his third directorial venture. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 1. The trailer, which showcased the film’s hero NTR as a nature lover and Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal as a people’s lover, became a huge hit among the fans.
Interestingly, starting from Prabhas in Mirchi and Mahesh in Srimanthudu, all of Koratala Siva’s protagonists share the common point of love for people and the society around. In his latest interview, Koratala Siva revealed the myth behind this uncanny similarity in his heroes’ characterisations.
The director said that good people put others before self and vouch for humanity and goodness in the society and that makes them interesting. Koratala said that he enhances this very virtue in his heroes by giving them larger than life treatment.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing