With just three films, writer-director Koratala Siva placed himself in the list of top league directors in Tollywood. Incidentally, all the three films have been humongous blockbusters. But here’s something more to this impeccable achievement.
Koratala Siva now has a rare distinction of giving the biggest blockbuster in their careers to his three heroes. While Mirchi gave Prabhas his highest grossing film until Baahubali, Srimanthudu is still Mahesh’s highest earner in his career. The same is for NTR, who has just scored his career’s biggest hit in the form of Janatha Garage.
Needless to say, Koratala Siva’s future projects will be keenly awaited by the fans of his films’ heroes who will hope that the director will continue his success streak with their favorite stars.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you