Director Koratala Shiva is on the cusp of scoring a big hat-trick. After scoring two hugely successful hits in the form of ‘Mirchi’ and ‘Srimanthudu’, the director is now busy with ‘Janatha Garage’, with Young Tiger NTR in the lead role.
The movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. Janatha Garage is going to hit the screens on August 12th and Koratala Shiva is working flat out to get the film ready on time with a comfortable buffer. All work on the movie is expected to be over by August 1st week.
NTR, Mohan Lal, Samantha, Nithya Menen and Unni Mukundan are some of the lead actors in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music and Mythri Movie is the production house behind the movie.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor