Veteran actor Kota Sreenivas Rao was presented with the Allu Ramalingaiah Kalapeetam award for the year 2013. Tanikella Bharani was honoured with the same award last year. This event was held today evening at Ravindra Bharathi in Hyderabad.
MegaStar Chiranjeevi and Allu Arjun have graced the occasion and presented the award to Kota. Speaking on an earlier occasion Kota said that he always looked upon Allu Ramalingaiah as his role model and he grew up watching his films. In fact he also stated that his acting is highly influenced by Allu Ramlingaiah and he has expressed his happiness to the jury for selecting him for the honour. The crowds were seen cheering Chirnajeevi and Bunny at the event.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you