Veteran actor Kota Srinivasa Rao garu is going to be the recipient of the 2013 Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Kalapeetham National Award. The presentation ceremony will take place on the 30th of this month in Vijayawada, at the Thummalapalli vaari Kshetrayya Kalakshetram.
The prestigious award will be presented to Kota Srinivasa Rao garu along with a ‘Swarna Kankanam’. Many prominent film personalities are expected to attend the event. The award has been conferred on celebrated actors like Dr. K Vishwanadh, Sri. B. Padmanabham, Sri Kaikala Satynarayana, Tanikella Bharani, Brahmanandam, Natakireeti Rajendra Prasad and Johnny Lever in the past.
Kota Srinivasa Rao is one of the most popular actors in the Telugu Industry. His versatility has enabled him to portray a number of memorable roles in over 300 films.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you