Krish is currently busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious historical biopic, Manikarnika, based on the heroics of Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai. The film has Kangana Ranaut essaying Lakshmibai’s role.
Ever since the film’s launch, there have been numerous rumors that Kangana will be co-directing the film along with Krish. In his latest interview, Krish clarified that Kangana will contribute to Manikarnika only as an actor and that she will not interfere in direction.
Manikarnika’s shooting will kick-start in the first week of July. The film will be shot in Hindi and later dubbed into Telugu and Tamil.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you