Passionate filmmaker Krish is busy shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. Recently, Krish wrapped up the Georgian schedule in which he shot a major war sequence for the film’s climax.
The latest reports reveal that soon after returning to Hyderabad, Krish has taken a break from work and got himself busy with his wedding arrangements. Krish is reportedly busy preparing the wedding card designs, invitees list, shopping and other pre-wedding formalities.
Last month, Krish got engaged to a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramaya Velaga and the couple will tie the knot on August 8.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon