Passionate filmmaker Krish is busy shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. Recently, Krish wrapped up the Georgian schedule in which he shot a major war sequence for the film’s climax.
The latest reports reveal that soon after returning to Hyderabad, Krish has taken a break from work and got himself busy with his wedding arrangements. Krish is reportedly busy preparing the wedding card designs, invitees list, shopping and other pre-wedding formalities.
Last month, Krish got engaged to a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramaya Velaga and the couple will tie the knot on August 8.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR