Passionate filmmaker Krish is busy shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. Recently, Krish wrapped up the Georgian schedule in which he shot a major war sequence for the film’s climax.
The latest reports reveal that soon after returning to Hyderabad, Krish has taken a break from work and got himself busy with his wedding arrangements. Krish is reportedly busy preparing the wedding card designs, invitees list, shopping and other pre-wedding formalities.
Last month, Krish got engaged to a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramaya Velaga and the couple will tie the knot on August 8.
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
- Nagarjuna Thrilled With RRVC’s Success
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Anandho Brahma’s Motion Poster Sets The Right Expectations
Articles that might interest you