Passionate filmmaker Krish is busy shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni. Recently, Krish wrapped up the Georgian schedule in which he shot a major war sequence for the film’s climax.
The latest reports reveal that soon after returning to Hyderabad, Krish has taken a break from work and got himself busy with his wedding arrangements. Krish is reportedly busy preparing the wedding card designs, invitees list, shopping and other pre-wedding formalities.
Last month, Krish got engaged to a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramaya Velaga and the couple will tie the knot on August 8.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you