Glamorous beauty Nayanatara is on cloud nine with the success of her latest offering ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’. She expressed her happiness at the movie’s success and also appreciated director Krish for doing a superb job.
“Krish is the only director who has had so much faith in my abilities as an actress. I can never forget his support during my struggle with dubbing. I am not a native speaker of Telugu and I put in a lot of efforts to dub with my own voice.” she said.
Nayanatara was also all praise for co-star Rana. “Rana is the most professional and chivalrous co-star I have ever worked with so far”,she said.
A success meet was held today in Filmnagar to celebrate the movie’s good reception at the Box Office. Rana, Krish, Nayanatara, Posani Krishna Murali and the producers participated in the event.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture