While Chiru’s comeback film, Khaidi No.150, is slated to release first on the 11th of January, Balayya’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is hitting the screens on January 12th.
Fans of Megastar and Balakrishna have been at loggerheads over the past few days and there has been a lot of negative vibe surrounding the festive season.
Finally, Gautamiputra Satakarni’s director Krish broke his silence and tweeted an important message – “This #Sankranthi two legends r coming to entertain us with their landmark films. Let us all welcome both by trending #Jan11Khaidi #Jan12GPSK.x
— Krish Jagarlamudi (@DirKrish) January 3, 2017
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks