For his upcoming film with Nandamuri Balakrishna, Krish is penning some special dialogues that will appeal to Balakrishna’s fans. The dialogues will talk about the greatness of Telugu culture and heritage.
Krish has take this project as a matter of prestige as it is Balakrishna’s 100th film. The movie is currently in pre-production and regular shooting will begin in late April.
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays