During the audio launch event of Gautamiputra Satakarni, director Krish concluded his speech in an emotional tone saying, “Khabardar” and that the movie will be arriving for Sankranthi.
Several Mega fans misunderstood Krish and thought he made the statement referring to Khaidi No.150, which is also slated for its release during Sankranthi season. Since that night, fans kept trolling Krish on social media.
Yesterday, Krish responded to the whole controversy and explained that he said Khabardar out of angst which is a result of centuries of bias and neglect against Telugu culture and history by the country a the rest of the world.
Krish also requested fans not to take his words out of context and that he shares a deep bond with the Mega family heroes starting from Chiru to Charan, Bunny and Varun Tej.
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
Articles that might interest you