During the audio launch event of Gautamiputra Satakarni, director Krish concluded his speech in an emotional tone saying, “Khabardar” and that the movie will be arriving for Sankranthi.
Several Mega fans misunderstood Krish and thought he made the statement referring to Khaidi No.150, which is also slated for its release during Sankranthi season. Since that night, fans kept trolling Krish on social media.
Yesterday, Krish responded to the whole controversy and explained that he said Khabardar out of angst which is a result of centuries of bias and neglect against Telugu culture and history by the country a the rest of the world.
Krish also requested fans not to take his words out of context and that he shares a deep bond with the Mega family heroes starting from Chiru to Charan, Bunny and Varun Tej.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you