Krish’s Kanche is one of the most anticipated films this season. This film is set against the backdrop of World War II and the ace director recently revealed the secret behind choosing the war back drop for his love story.
Krishh said that the World war II was the greatest battle ever fought and started because of one man’s greed. Nearly 24 lakh Indian soldiers fought this war which was completely ignored in time.
Krish further admitted that he planned to set a love story against this backdrop to convey that love always prevails over evil man’s greed and hatred.
Varun Tej will be seen as a brave soldier in the film. Rajeev Reddy is the producer and Pragya Jaiswal is the film’s leading lady. Touted to be India’s first ever World War II film, Kanche will hit the screens in the first week of November.
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
- Bunny’s voice-over for Charan’s movie?
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
Articles that might interest you