Passionate filmmaker Krish made his Bollywood debut with Gabbar, the Akshay Kumar-starrer. An official remake of AR Murugadoss’ Ramana, the film became a modest hit across North India and Krish made a mark in Bollywood circles.
Before his ongoing project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, kick-started, Krish was in talks for a movie which was supposed to feature Akshay Kumar once again. According to the latest reports, Krish is planning to revive this project and he will commence the pre-production work after NBK100’s release.
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
Articles that might interest you