Passionate filmmaker Krish made his Bollywood debut with Gabbar, the Akshay Kumar-starrer. An official remake of AR Murugadoss’ Ramana, the film became a modest hit across North India and Krish made a mark in Bollywood circles.
Before his ongoing project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, kick-started, Krish was in talks for a movie which was supposed to feature Akshay Kumar once again. According to the latest reports, Krish is planning to revive this project and he will commence the pre-production work after NBK100’s release.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you