Passionate filmmaker Krish made his Bollywood debut with Gabbar, the Akshay Kumar-starrer. An official remake of AR Murugadoss’ Ramana, the film became a modest hit across North India and Krish made a mark in Bollywood circles.
Before his ongoing project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, kick-started, Krish was in talks for a movie which was supposed to feature Akshay Kumar once again. According to the latest reports, Krish is planning to revive this project and he will commence the pre-production work after NBK100’s release.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon