If the ongoing reports in the Bollywood tabloids are anything to go by, passionate director Krish, who is fresh from the grand success of Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set to direct an epic biopic based on the life and legacy of the warrior queen of Jhansi, Rani Laxmibai. The film is reportedly titled Manikarnika, Laxmibai’s birth name.
The reports further reveal that national award winning actress Kangana Ranaut will be donning the titular role in this magnum opus. Apparently, Krish replaced veteran director Ketan Mehta in the last minute.
Krish will be shooting for the film’s first look on March 23rd. This epic historical drama is being penned by Baahubali’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon