Director Krish is all set to go back to his favourite foreign location, Georgia. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is going to be shot there for a few weeks and Krish is planning to shoot a large part of the action sequences there.
This schedule has not been a part of the original plans. But Krish and his team have decided to go to Georgia as action sequences seem to come out quite well and in a cost effective manner in that country. Work is currently underway to get the unit ready for this schedule.
The unit will travel to the European country in July. First Frame Entertainments is producing this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23