Director Krish is all set to go back to his favourite foreign location, Georgia. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is going to be shot there for a few weeks and Krish is planning to shoot a large part of the action sequences there.
This schedule has not been a part of the original plans. But Krish and his team have decided to go to Georgia as action sequences seem to come out quite well and in a cost effective manner in that country. Work is currently underway to get the unit ready for this schedule.
The unit will travel to the European country in July. First Frame Entertainments is producing this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you