Director Krish is all set to go back to his favourite foreign location, Georgia. Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, is going to be shot there for a few weeks and Krish is planning to shoot a large part of the action sequences there.
This schedule has not been a part of the original plans. But Krish and his team have decided to go to Georgia as action sequences seem to come out quite well and in a cost effective manner in that country. Work is currently underway to get the unit ready for this schedule.
The unit will travel to the European country in July. First Frame Entertainments is producing this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you