After gaining critical and commercial success with their first outing together, the World War II drama Kanche, passionate director Krish and young Mega hero Varun Tej teamed up immediately for a spy thriller titled Rayabari.
Recently, the film’s unit scouted several exotic locales in Georgia and a few other European countries. Initially, the makers planned to kickstart the film’s shooting in March. But as per the latest update from the production house, the movie’s launch has been delayed indefinitely.
Apparently, as per Rayabari’s script, at least 90% of the film’s shoot will take place in foreign countries. Due to the delay in procuring location permissions and other technical logistics, this delay was inevitable. Keep watching this space for official updates regarding the film’s launch date and other details.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash