Now that the release date is nearing soon, Krish is busy with the post-production team. The news is that he is personally supervising each and every department and is making sure that everything is done perfectly.
The film’s shoot was wrapped up in under six months and this shows how carefully Krish has planned his project. The news is that the drama in the film and some war scenes will be the major highlight of Satakarni.
As Krish himself is also the producer, he is making sure that every aspect of the film turns out top notch. Balayya already looks regal in the film and Nandamuri fans are quite eager to see him on the big screen.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock