Maverick director Krishna Vamsi is currently filming the high voltage cop drama, Nakshatram. The film stars Sundeep Kishan and Regina as the main leads and Sai Dharam Tej will be seen in a crucial role.
Nakshatram also features child artiste turned hero Tanish, who is struggling to place himself in the limelight over the past couple of years with no proper releases. Tanish will be essaying a negative role in Nakshatram.
Apparently, it was Krishna Vamsi’s promise to Tanish of offering a role in his shelved film, Rudraksha, that prompted the director to again cast the struggling hero in Nakshatram.
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
Articles that might interest you