Maverick director Krishna Vamsi is currently filming the high voltage cop drama, Nakshatram. The film stars Sundeep Kishan and Regina as the main leads and Sai Dharam Tej will be seen in a crucial role.
Nakshatram also features child artiste turned hero Tanish, who is struggling to place himself in the limelight over the past couple of years with no proper releases. Tanish will be essaying a negative role in Nakshatram.
Apparently, it was Krishna Vamsi’s promise to Tanish of offering a role in his shelved film, Rudraksha, that prompted the director to again cast the struggling hero in Nakshatram.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you