Maverick director Krishna Vamsi is currently filming the high voltage cop drama, Nakshatram. The film stars Sundeep Kishan and Regina as the main leads and Sai Dharam Tej will be seen in a crucial role.
Nakshatram also features child artiste turned hero Tanish, who is struggling to place himself in the limelight over the past couple of years with no proper releases. Tanish will be essaying a negative role in Nakshatram.
Apparently, it was Krishna Vamsi’s promise to Tanish of offering a role in his shelved film, Rudraksha, that prompted the director to again cast the struggling hero in Nakshatram.
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
Articles that might interest you