Director Krishna Vamsi is getting ready for the shooting of his latest film with Mega Power Star Ram Charan. Regular shooting of the film will begin from February 6th. Unconfirmed reports suggested that the production team was looking at ‘Gonvindhudu Andharivaadele’ as the title for the film.
Krishna Vamsi denied these rumours and stated that no title was chosen yet. “I am yet to choose and finalise a title. We are looking at various options. Please do not speculate about the title or about other aspects of the film. We will officially announce a title when we finalise it”, he said.
Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the lead pair in this movie while Srikanth and Kamalinee Mukherjee will be seen in crucial roles. Bandla Ganesh is producing this big budget family entertainer.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you