From the past few months, there have been several reports that Krishna Vamsi will be directing a film with Anushka as the female lead. Latest update reveals that the film will have extensive VFX work of nearly one hour.
Tentatively titled Rudraksha, the makers are trying hard to rope in the best visual effects team in India to work on this bilingual. Dil Raju is producing this film which will be made on a huge budget.
Already, Krishna Vamsi has roped in his wife Ramya Krishna for this project and is on the look out for the other lead cast. Touted to be a horror thriller, this film is likely to go on floors during the summer of 2016.
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
Articles that might interest you