Successful pair Sudheer Babu and Nanditha will be seen in the romantic drama ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ and the film has been confirmed for a grand theatrical release on February 14th. The film has been produced by Lagadapati Sridhar under his Ramalakshmi Cine Creations banner, and today, the production house completes a decade in Telugu film industry.
Speaking to the media on this occasion, Lagadapati Sridhar confirmed the release date. The producer further expressed his happiness over producing quality films with sensible subjects ever since the beginning of their journey with EVV Satyanarayana’s ‘Evadi Gola Vaadide’. He expressed confidence over the success of ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ and appreciated the team’s efforts in bringing out a different love story.
Directed by Chandru,the film is a remake of a Kannada hit and the audio will be launched in Vijayawada on the 25th of January.
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?