Telugu films being remade in Hindi have always been money minters for Bollywood. Some of the biggest hits in bollywood in the recent times have been remakes from Telugu. Films like Kick, Ready, Kandireega etc have got their Bollywood counterparts and now the film ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ will join that list.The movie is still in the making but the producers have decided to remake the film in Bollywood themselves. Sushant Singh Rajput is being considered for the lead role.
Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini brings the hit combination of Sudheer Babu and Nanditha, from Prema Katha Chitram, back together. The movie is being directed by Chandru and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer. The movie is gesring up for a release very soon.
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression