Telugu films being remade in Hindi have always been money minters for Bollywood. Some of the biggest hits in bollywood in the recent times have been remakes from Telugu. Films like Kick, Ready, Kandireega etc have got their Bollywood counterparts and now the film ‘Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini’ will join that list.The movie is still in the making but the producers have decided to remake the film in Bollywood themselves. Sushant Singh Rajput is being considered for the lead role.
Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini brings the hit combination of Sudheer Babu and Nanditha, from Prema Katha Chitram, back together. The movie is being directed by Chandru and Lagadapati Sreedhar is the producer. The movie is gesring up for a release very soon.
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
Articles that might interest you