Film piracy has been a never ending menace that’s breaking the backs of producers and distributors since more than 2 decades. Pirated copies of newly released movies splash on the internet on the release day itself, causing a severe dent in the theatrical collections.
In a latest incident, Telangana minister KTR fumed at the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) officials when one of his followers brought to his notice a picture in which Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham was being screened in a Bengaluru bound TSRTC Garuda Volvo bus. KTR requested the TSRTC officials to take immediate actions so that such irresponsible acts are not repeated in the future.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) April 15, 2018
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date