Released on this day, in 1968, Superstar Krishna’s Asadhyudu completed 50 years today. On the eve of the film’s Golden Jubilee celebrations, Krishna released a video message and reminisced about the movie and his 15 minute act as the freedom fighter Alluri Seetharama Raju.
Asadhyudu was Superstar’s first Sankranthi release and it was a good hit. Vanisri, Chalam, KR Vijaya, Mukkamala and Arudra played important roles in the movie. Ramachandra Rao was the film’s director and Kantha Rao and SH Hussain were the producers.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?