Comedian-turned-hero Sunil, is eagerly waiting for a big hit and his next movie, Krishnasthami, has been in the news for all the right reasons ever since it was announced.
The censor formalities were completed today and it received an U/A certificate with a crisp run time of 134 minutes. Apparently, the Censor Board members have heaped praises on the film for bringing a wholesome family entertainer to the audience.
Nikki Galrani and Dimple Chopade are the female leads in the film. Directed by Vasu Varma, Dil Raju is the producer while Dinesh has provided the tunes.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date