Krishnudu will soon be seen in a film titled Chandrudu, which is an official remake of Shashanth Shah’s critically acclaimed Hindi film Dasvidaniya. Krishnudu will be reprising Vinay Pathak’s role, who makes a note of ten things he wants to do before dying. Abhinaya, who impressed everyone with her performance in films like Shambo Shiva Shambo and Dhammu, is pairing up with Krishnudu in this film. Jayasudha, Kalyani, Shiva Balaji and Jai will be seen in other important roles. Sathyanarayana Dwarapudi is going to direct the film and Satish Babu Mandava is producing it. Parthu is composing the music.
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas