One of the biggest highlights of the audio launch of Gautamiputra Satakarni was the heart touching speech of Krish. The star director said that he has made a lot of sacrifices for this film as he left his newly wedded wife and left for a six-month-long shoot.
He publicly addressed both his mother and wife and promised them that his film will bring a huge name for him. Krish also hailed Balakrishna for portraying the role of an emperor in a stunning note.
Krish also revealed that the massive production was only completed because of the meticulous planning by his producer Raji Reddy. The ace film-maker’s emotions were running high as he thanked each and everyone who made this film possible.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time