It is a known fact that director Krish will be making a Hindi film on the rani of Jhansi. The film will be launched officially in Jhansi today evening. A 20-foot poster will be unveiled by Kangana Ranaut who plays the female lead in the film.
The film has the story by Vijendra Prasad of Baahubali fame and a noted production house is bankrolling this project. This is the first time that Kangana will be playing a historical character in her career.
With Krish having loads of experience in directing a historical film like GPSK, we need to see how he unveils this much-awaited film.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you