Director Krish, who got married recently, was in Tirupati this morning along with his wife to offer special prayers to Lord Balaji. Speaking to the media on this occasion, Krish said that forty percent of Gautamiputra Satakarni’s shooting has been wrapped up until now.
Krish further said that the film is turning out fantastically and exuded confidence saying that the film will be a landmark film in the history of Telugu cinema. Bollywood music composer Chirantan Bhatt, who gave soulful music for Krish’s Kanche, has been roped in to score the music for this much anticipated historical drama.
Gautamiputra Satakarni also stars Shriya and Kabir Bedi in prominent roles. The film is slated to release during Sankranthi next year.
- Fidaa hangover in Dulquer, Sai Pallavi’s Kali’s Telugu title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Rana’s debut web-series is a thriller
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Cult Bollywood star wishes to explore Tollywood
Articles that might interest you