Following the modest box-office success and winning all the accolades for his last release Kanche, passionate director Krish is currently scripting a spy thriller tentatively titled Rayabari. Kanche’s lead pair Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal are expected to team up once again with Krish for this project.
As per the ongoing buzz, this spy thriller will feature an extensive foreign backdrop and Krish is reportedly planning to shoot in America and Europe. Krish Kanche had a major portion of its shoot in Georgia and looks like the director who rooted all his previous films in the Telugu states, has now taken a fancy to foreign locations finally.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film