Director Krish is once again turning producer with the Rajendra Prasad starrer, ‘Dagudumutha Dandakor’. The film was supposed to release in April itself but was postponed due to lack of a proper release date. Finally, this village based sentimental drama will be hitting the screens on 1st May. The film’s unit met with media to confirm the release date and also discussed about the making of the film.
‘Dagudumutha Dandakor’ is an official remake of the national award winning Tamil film, ‘Saivam’. The Tamil version was directed by AL Vijay of ‘Nanna’ fame. Child actor Sara’s performance is expected to be the highlight of the film and a rooster will have an important role in the story. RK Malineni is the film’s director and Usha Kiron Movie is jointly producing the film. Popular producer and distributor, ‘Dil’ Raju, is distributing the film.
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you